There’s nothing more rewarding than giving to others through service. When you volunteer with WTL-Outreach, you are making a difference. Every time you give of your time and your talent, you are giving a new life and a family the fighting chance to survive and succeed. Volunteering can be a life-changing experience for you too—every interaction offers a learning experience.
Please stand with us in our efforts to champion a LIFE TEAM that empowers mom, dad and newborn babies in our community. There are plenty of ways you can help, whether offering emotional support for an expecting mom, teaching a course or by distributing supplies to parents for babies in need. If you feel that WTL-Outreach is the right organization for you, fill out the form below. We are especially looking for volunteers to fulfill the following roles:
- Office Support (2-4 hour shifts weekly) – Office greeter, Clerical (data entry, printing, mailings etc.)
- Client Advocate (2-4 hour shifts weekly) – Meet and greet clients, help with center services. Client advocate training required.
- Course Leader – Provide client presentations and interactive activities. Training required.
- Professional Consultant (2-4 hours per week)
- Volunteer Coordinator (4 hours per week)
- Baby Store Keepers (2-4 hours per week) – Sort and organize baby and maternity donations to prepare to distribute to clients.
- Facility Keeper – Keeping our facility clean and safe. Such as replacing light bulbs and air filters, window cleaning, janitorial needs. A great opportunity for an on-going family or group service project.
- Church Liaison – Serve as a point person or contact at your church for center and outreach events; share information with the pastor/congregation, distribute event materials, encourage/motivate participation.
- Committee Member – Work alongside Board of Directors, staff and other volunteers to coordinate fundraising events (Walk for Life, Annual Banquet, Baby Bottle Campaign etc.) and represent the center and outreach at community awareness events.
- Men’s Advocate Ministry – Meet one-on-one with male clients involved in an unplanned pregnancy or seeking the center services. Training required.
- Nurse Manager
How can I submit my application?
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Waller Pregnancy Care Center P.O. Box 49, Waller Texas, 77484
Volunteer Application Volunteer Application (spanish)