JOIN US for a 5k Run/Walk!
Waller County Community Center
21212 FM 1098 Loop
Prairie View, TX 77446
Registration starts at 8:15 am
The WALK starts at 9:00am
Hosted by The Immanuel Church at Prairie View
OUR WALK FOR LIFE IS A FUN AND FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT!
- Fun activities for children
- Free gift to the first 50 walkers
- Prizes given away on the day of the walk to the first walker, runner and youth
- Strollers and wheelchairs welcome
- Come be a part of a life-saving and life-changing event!
#WPCCWALKFORLIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHARE OUR STORY WITH YOUR NETWORK.
WALLER PREGNANCY CARE CENTER is committed to providing compassionate care, vital information and life affirming options to anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy. We serve without judgement or ridicule. Our Life Team offers hope, support, and encouragement while sharing the love of Jesus Christ.
In the year 2016, we had a total of 2220 client visits, a 31.8% increase in the number of moms and dads that visited our center. This year 2017, we have expanded our center’s Family Way Empowerment pregnancy and parenting educational sessions into 4 cities in Waller County: Brookshire, Hempstead, Prairie View, and Waller. Our Pregnancy Medical Clinic is scheduled to be fully operational by year end 2017.
THE WALK FOR LIFE 2017 FUNDS WILL:
Our goal of $50,000 allows us to provide all of our services free of charge.
- Pregnancy Testing & Option Counseling
- Health Referrals & Community Resources
- Pregnancy, Parenting & Life Skill Classes
- Maternity & Baby Supplies
- Biblical Premarital Education, Abortion Recovery & Miscarriage Support
Protecting Life...Empowering Families...Strengthening Communities!