JOIN US for a 5k Run/Walk!
Waller County Community Center
21212 FM 1098 Loop
Prairie View, TX 77446
Registration starts at 8:15 am
The WALK starts at 9:00am
Hosted by The Immanuel Church at Prairie View
OUR WALK FOR LIFE IS A FUN AND FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT!
- Fun activities for children
- Free gift to the first 50 walkers
- Prizes given away on the day of the walk to the first walker, runner and youth
- Strollers and wheelchairs welcome
- Come be a part of a life-saving and life-changing event!
#WPCCWALKFORLIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHARE OUR STORY WITH YOUR NETWORK.
In the year 2016, we had a total of 2220 client visits, a 31.8% increase in the number of moms and dads that visited our center. This year 2017, we have expanded our center’s Family Way Empowerment pregnancy and parenting educational sessions into 4 cities in Waller County: Brookshire, Hempstead, Prairie View, and Waller. Our Pregnancy Medical Clinic is scheduled to be fully operational by year end 2017.
THE WALK FOR LIFE 2017 FUNDS WILL:
Our goal of $50,000 allows us to provide all of our services free of charge.
- Pregnancy Testing & Option Counseling
- Health Referrals & Community Resources
- Pregnancy, Parenting & Life Skill Classes
- Maternity & Baby Supplies
- Biblical Premarital Education, Abortion Recovery & Miscarriage Support
Protecting Life...Empowering Families...Strengthening Communities!