JOIN US for our Annual 5k Run/Walk!
Waller County Community Center
21212 FM 1098 Loop
Prairie View, TX 77446
Registration starts at 8:15am
The WALK starts at 9:00am
Hosted by The Immanuel Church at Prairie View
OUR WALK FOR LIFE IS A FUN & FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT!
- Free gift to the first 25 walkers
- Prizes given away on the day of the walk to the FIRS walker and runner
- Strollers and wheelchairs welcome
- Pizza party for the leading fundraising youth group team
Come be a part of a life-saving and life-changing event!
We are always glad to have the support of businesses and organizations within the community. If you would like to be a sponsor for the walk please contact:
#WPCCWALKFORLIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHARE OUR STORY WITH YOUR NETWORK.
WALLER PREGNANCY CARE CENTER is committed to providing compassionate care, vital information and life affirming options to anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy. We serve without judgement or ridicule. Our Life Team offers hope, support, and encouragement while sharing the love of Jesus Christ.
In 2018, we became a Pregnancy Medical Clinic adding free limited obstetrical ultrasound services for women. Ultrasounds have a positive impact on a parent’s decision to choose life.
THE WALK FOR LIFE 2019 FUNDS WILL . . .
- Our goal of $30,000 allows us to provide all of our services free of charge.
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Health Referrals & Community Resources
- Love Life Christian Network
- Pregnancy, Parenting & Life Skill Classes
- Maternity & Baby Supplies
- Biblical Premarital Preparation
- Post-Abortion Recovery
- Miscarriage Grief Support
- Our goal of $174,000 will help us GO Mobile and reach more women facing an unplanned pregnancy in Waller, Harris, and Grimes Counties. We desire to take medical ministry for women to a new level!
PROTECTING LIFE... EMPOWERING FAMILIES... STRENGTHENING COMMUNITIES!
WTL - The Way, Truth and Life Outreach is the parent organization of the Waller Pregnancy Care Center, a 501(c)(3) organization for charitable purposes.