Is she pregnant? Waller Pregnancy Care Center can help.
You may be confused about your situation and options. We have caring male Client Advocates who can help you sort out your feelings and help guide you through the process. You can meet one-on-one with someone who will listen to you right where you're at and can answer your questions.
All of our services are free and confidential.
*Waller Pregnancy Care Center does not refer to or perform abortions.
Here are a few steps to making the best choice for both of you, together.
- Make sure she's pregnant. Offer to go with her to the appointment.
- Learn about your options. She's carrying the baby, but suddenly you are both parents. What does that mean?
- Listen to her thoughts & feelings. What excites her? What does she fear?
- Share your thoughts & feelings. If you aren't sure how to start, say something like "when you told me your period was late, I felt ____, because ____. Now that I've had a little time to think about it, & hear what you are saying, I feel ____, because ____."
- Educate yourself. Collect information and seek advice from people you trust.
- Let her know how important she is to you. Don't pressure her about the pregnancy or check out. Instead, commit to exploring your options together and getting whatever help you need to make your relationship better than ever.
Process what pregnancy means for you & her.
Need Assistance? Family Way Empowerment Can Help.
Here are some ways we can assist you:
- We offer parenting classes for dads. Our goal is to help you prepare for the arrival of your new baby and parent your toddler.
- Get connected to Man Wake Up Men’s Fellowship for spiritual uplifting.
- Participate in our activities. Your family members are welcome to attend.